Tuesday 7 May 2013

Miley tops Maxim: Star reveals she's No.1 on Maxim Hot 100 List

Miley tops Maxim: Star reveals she's No.1 on Maxim Hot 100 List, Magazine Standing No.1 on Hot 100 list. Miley tops Maxim on their annual Hot 100 list, reported Us Weekly on May 4. The 20-year-old former Disney star tweeted her excitement about the news, "Didn't know this was coming out yet! I'm so happy to be #1 on Maxims HOT 100! #myfanskickass #dreamsdocometrue." Accompanying the tweet is a Twitpic of Miley Cyrus' Maxim photo. She lays seductively in a gold one-piece that matches her golden short locks.

It is common to see long-haired beauties take over the top spots when it comes to the "most hot" or "most beautiful" lists. Miley, however, has gone from sporting long hair to sporting ultra-short hair, often with a masculine feel depending on what she's wearing. Will short hair become "the new black"? Examiner reports

"I'm going to change, I'm going to be different, I'm going to do what I want to do," said Miley. "I chopped my hair and bought a pair of Docs and never looked back." The outspoken actress and singer appears on Snoop Lion's "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" found on Snoop's "Reincarnated."

No comments:

Post a Comment