Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ray J Kim Kardashian: Ray J 'I Hit It First' Romantic paean to Kim Kardashian

Ray J Kim Kardashian: Ray J 'I Hit It First' Romantic paean to Kim Kardashian, Ray J Kim Kardashian are the former lovers but its seems the ray j  'I Hit It First' new video relate to there story. f I had one wish, it would be for blackened Drake (sorry Tyrese, you lost the crown) to sit the hell down and petition for ‘One On One’ to come back for another season.

The music video for “I Hit It First” chronicles the tale of how Moesha’s brousin was the fairy godmother in the Cinderella story that is ex-girflriend Kim Kardashian. Lord send me a sponsor worthy of Teairra Mari so he can go buh-buy-buy-buy-buy. Adelaidenow reported

You can go ahead and press play if you want, or log on YouTube and watch tutorials on how to properly fade your drawn on eyebrows. I’m pretty sure you can decide which is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment